Sometimes, you may have a need to get the information of a deal and put that in to a some sort of document like a formal letter. Here’s what you need to do as an admin,
- Go to Pipeline manager and select the pipeline
- Go to the ‘Print Deals’ tab
- Create the template for the document in our rich text editor
- Keep the place holders for the dynamic values to be taken from the deal
- Save the template
then, for users (such as salespersons) can access the template from each deal and generate the document, print or print to pdf format.
Following video shows you how to create a print template and use it.
- please not that, you can only import fields section of a deal in to a template document.